…are you ready to push yourself to the limit, and take on 7 backbreaking challenges in one day? The event takes place on Sunday 7th July 2013 at 07:30am within the Forestry Commission’s Haldon Forest, all in support of Help for Heroes and Mountain Rescue.
The first four challenges will take place in groups of 25, where you will compete in the following events:
– The famous Go Ape Course No. 4 ending with a zip wire
– A 500m Segway ability course
– A 2 mile orienteering course
– 5.9 mile Blue Mountain bike trail.
Once you’ve got your breath back, the second part of the Challenge includes:
– A gruelling 8 mile cycle from the forest down to the idyllic Exeter Quay
– 2 Mile Canoe course
– A relaxed 1/2 mile run along the river using the subways to finally reach Renslade House.
You may think this is the finish, but we would ALSO like you to enjoy a 30m abseil down the side of the building!
For further information and entry form:
Contact Steve Small:
Tel: 07947979927 or 01392879519